1. Will a stand come with my artificial Christmas tree? A really good one?
Yes, every tree comes with a sturdy stand specifically designed for that size and weight. Throw away your old one.
2. Are all your trees UL® approved?
Yes. The UL® label can be found on the power supply. Note: our low-volt LED lights are safer than other trees that use 110 volts throughout the entire tree.
3. Will my new tree use less energy?
Absolutely! L.E.D lights use a fraction of the energy consumed by that old tree you're replacing. Good riddance.
4. Do you provide a foot switch?
No, but since our trees have a single cord to plug in, and use low voltage LED lights, any foot switch or remote switch (or a Clapper!) would work.
5. If one bulb burns out do the rest stay lit?
Yes, if a bulb goes out, it doesn't affect the others. Clever engineering.
6. Do I have to immediately change a burned out bulb like other pre-lit artificial Christmas trees?
Nope. Unlike other brands of trees, you won't damage other bulbs by leaving a dark or damaged bulb on the branch. (You're welcome.)
7. Is Santa real?
We're glad you asked. Since we sell artificial Christmas trees, people sometimes believe there's something artificial about the whole holiday season. But because we believe in brightness and beauty and celebration, we hold tight to the vital, and very real, things that illuminate that joy. High on the list is that jolly elf, Santa.
8. How do you measure the height of your Christmas trees?
All our Christmas trees are measured from the bottom of the stand to the very top of the main tree branch.
9. What colors are your multi-color lights?
Our standard four multi-color lights are: blue, green, red, and yellow. Three other styles of tree (the Brunswick Spruce, the Cascade Fir, and the Siberian Pine) come with six: blue, green, orange, pink, red, and yellow.
10. My tree has one light plug connection coming from the top of it. Is this correct?
Yes, it is correct. If your tree has only one connection coming from the top, you can choose either connection on the top row.
11. Will Hallmark Magic Cord® ornaments work?
No, Hallmark® ornaments that are not battery operated require the old fashioned, incandescent lights for power. Since we like some Hallmark® ornaments on our own trees, we sometimes run a traditional light set to power them. (Sometimes there's no getting around old technology.)
12. Is ordering from your site secure?
Yes, ordering is completely secure. Our entire web site uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt each request and transaction. In addition, for additional identity protection we will NEVER store your credit card information in our systems.
13. How does my order ship?
We ship all order via UPS Ground Service. If you need your tree sooner, please call us and together we'll find a way.
14. How do I track my order?
We ship all orders within two business days. When your order ships, you will receive an email with the UPS tracking number.
15. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
16. Do you offer a warranty? And is it awesome?
Yes, totally awesome. Every pre-lit artificial Christmas tree we manufacture comes with a three year light warranty and a lifetime tree construction warranty. Please see our Warranty page for more details.